Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
AWESOME bread to go with your Pasta and Italian dishes! Yummy melting cheese on garlic flavored bread! The blend of parmesan cheese with mozzarella cheese sends this to the top of the scale! Great with salads and soups, also. Quick and easy preparation.
- 1 loaf French bread (cut lengthwise)
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- Spread butter on the two halves of bread and sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Sprinkle cheeses on top and sprinkle with parsley flakes.
- Place on baking sheet and bake 10 minutes in a 400 degree oven until cheese melts. Cut into pieces with sharp knife.
- Enjoy this wonderful cheesy bread!
We made this on a big, soft, crusty loaf of French bread from our local grocery store bakery and it came out fantastic. Made for Gimme 5.
This was good - I halved a long french loaf and proceeded but oops made up the full amount of butter ect - now in the fridge to have tomorrow night with the other half of the french loaf - oh well saves me prep time. Thank you Seasoned cook, made for Edition 7 - Make My Recipe.
Great easy recipe. I used this to go with the spaghetti (another great recipe of yours Seasoned Chef My Good Spaghetti) which we had for dinner. I was too late to buy French Bread so I bought and used 3 long rolls, and they worked great. I did not use as much mozerella, as I had run out, but that didnt matter it still turned out and tasted fantastic. I will be making this one again thanks Seasoned Cook