- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (11 ounce) can refrigerated breadstick dough
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1⁄4 cup grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Heat oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic; saute 30 seconds. Remove from heat.
- Unroll dough, separating into strips. Brush with the garlic mixture. Sprinkle with basil, cheese, and pepper, gently pressing into dough.
- Twist breadsticks, and place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Gently press ends of breadsticks onto baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.