- 453.59 g small cremini mushrooms or 453.59 g button mushroom, washed,dried,tossed in flour
- 78.07 ml flour
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese
- 2.46 ml salt and pepper
- 2.46 ml paprika
- 177.44-236.59 ml beer or 177.44-236.59 ml water or 177.44-236.59 ml chicken broth
- oil (for frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together the flour, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper, paprika, and beer, water, or chicken broth.
- Heat the oil in a deep frier, deep skillet or whatever you like to fry in to 325F.
- Dip the floured mushrooms into the batter and them set them gently into the oil.
- Fry until browned, about 3-5 minutes.