- 1 lb small cremini mushrooms or 1 lb button mushroom, washed,dried,tossed in flour
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 3⁄4-1 cup beer or 3⁄4-1 cup water or 3⁄4-1 cup chicken broth
- oil (for frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together the flour, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper, paprika, and beer, water, or chicken broth.
- Heat the oil in a deep frier, deep skillet or whatever you like to fry in to 325F.
- Dip the floured mushrooms into the batter and them set them gently into the oil.
- Fry until browned, about 3-5 minutes.