Recipe by mommybusch
I came up with this recipe when my husband wanted fried chicken, but I wasn't in the mood for traditional. Now, he asks for this at least once a month. I usually serve it with a salad and garlic bread. It's delicious!
Top Review by Marie
What a great idea to have fried chicken without the breading. Absolutely wonderful. Next time I will add some minced garlic to the egg instead of the powder and perhaps a little hot sauce. Also added a little butter to the oil to fry them. Cannot wait to try this on pork chops too. Thank you so much!! Loved this.
- 1 cup grated kraft parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 lb boneless chicken tenders
- olive oil, to fry
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour olive oil into skillet and heat over medium heat.
- Beat eggs lightly in a medium bowl.
- Mix together parmesan cheese and garlic powder on a plate.
- Dredge chicken in beaten egg.
- Place chicken in cheese and garlic mixture and turn to coat thoroughly.
- Pan-fry chicken in olive oil until lightly browned on both side and no longer pink in the center, about 3 minutes per side.