Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I came up with this recipe when my husband wanted fried chicken, but I wasn't in the mood for traditional. Now, he asks for this at least once a month. I usually serve it with a salad and garlic bread. It's delicious!
- Pour olive oil into skillet and heat over medium heat.
- Beat eggs lightly in a medium bowl.
- Mix together parmesan cheese and garlic powder on a plate.
- Dredge chicken in beaten egg.
- Place chicken in cheese and garlic mixture and turn to coat thoroughly.
- Pan-fry chicken in olive oil until lightly browned on both side and no longer pink in the center, about 3 minutes per side.