Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This fondue really yummy. It is always a crowd pleaser! Be sure NOT to use the powder/canned stuff, YOU'LL WANT TO USE THE REAL THING.
- 414.03 ml milk
- 453.59 g cream cheese
- 354.88 ml fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1 small garlic clove, minced (optional)
- 1 loaf French bread, cubed (for dipping)
- Place the cream cheese and milk in a large sauce pan, cook over med-low heat until cream cheese is melted.
- Stir in Parmesan and garlic over med-low heat until heated through.
- (If mixture in too thick, add a little more milk to reach desired consistency.).
- Transfer to a mini slow cooker/fondue pot to keep warm, serve with bread. (veggies are good to).
I thought this was very good. However, I added about another cup of Parmesan so it did not taste too much like cream cheese. I also added the whole garlic clove and a bit of fresh, cracked pepper. Very rich. We dipped cubes of French bread and tender pieces of steak in it.
my sister made this and it was great. We dipped cooked stead, chicken shrimp and sausage into it, along with veggies.