Recipe by luvthezaar
This fondue really yummy. It is always a crowd pleaser! Be sure NOT to use the powder/canned stuff, YOU'LL WANT TO USE THE REAL THING.
Top Review by nascarmom
I thought this was very good. However, I added about another cup of Parmesan so it did not taste too much like cream cheese. I also added the whole garlic clove and a bit of fresh, cracked pepper. Very rich. We dipped cubes of French bread and tender pieces of steak in it.
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1 small garlic clove, minced (optional)
- 1 loaf French bread, cubed (for dipping)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the cream cheese and milk in a large sauce pan, cook over med-low heat until cream cheese is melted.
- Stir in Parmesan and garlic over med-low heat until heated through.
- (If mixture in too thick, add a little more milk to reach desired consistency.).
- Transfer to a mini slow cooker/fondue pot to keep warm, serve with bread. (veggies are good to).