Recipe by Recipe Junkie
A really good recipe from one of my church cookbooks
Top Review by Ginny Sue
This is good fish topping, however the color of the topping (due to the mixture of mayo and tomato sauce) is the same color as the salmon. Personally, I think it would be a better contrast with a white-fleshed fish instead of salmon.
- 4 (4 ounce) salmon fillets
- nonstick spray coating
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh chives or 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon white Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw fish if frozen.
- Rinse fish and pat dry with paper towels.
- Spray baking dish with nonstick spray coating.
- Set aside.
- In a small bowl stir together mayonnaise, parmesan cheese, chives or green onion, tomato sauce and worcestershire sauce.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture over fish fillets.
- Bake uncovered in 450 oven for 12-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork.