Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Soft and tender fish in a tasty coating. Low fat and easy to make.
- 4 boneless white fish fillets
- 1⁄2 cup plain flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped mixed herbs (dill and chives are nice)
- 1 tablespoon ground nuts (macadamia, almond, etc)
- Dust fish with flour and dip in egg.
- Combine breadcrumbs, cheese, herbs and ground nuts.
- Coat the fish in this mixture.
- Place on a greased foiled lined baking tray.
- You can spray with a bit of cooking spray if you wish.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 180 degrees C or 350 degrees F or until they're done.
- Serve with home-made wedges, salad and tartare sauce.
A great fish dish dale!! We made this tonight with flake (shark) fillets, dill, chives and parsley, and almond meal in the mix. It was an easy recipe, which resulted in the moistest fish. As dale! suggested, we ate this with home made wedges recipe #34011, and a salad. We also served the remainder of a delicious sauce of Lorac's that went with her Steeped Salmon.
This was wonderful, We had it for dinner today, husband told to save this one lol. The only thing I added was a little parsley to the cheese. Thanks great recipe.
What a great way to add cheese to fish! Very good!!