1/3 Photos of Parmesan Fish in the oven
Soft and tender fish in a tasty coating. Low fat and easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dust fish with flour and dip in egg.
- 2Combine breadcrumbs, cheese, herbs and ground nuts.
- 3Coat the fish in this mixture.
- 4Place on a greased foiled lined baking tray.
- 5You can spray with a bit of cooking spray if you wish.
- 6Bake for 15-20 minutes at 180 degrees C or 350 degrees F or until they're done.
- 7Serve with home-made wedges, salad and tartare sauce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Fish in the oven
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 303.8
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 120.0 mg
- Sodium 391.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 26.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: