Recipe by dale!
Soft and tender fish in a tasty coating. Low fat and easy to make.
Top Review by JustJanS
A great fish dish dale!! We made this tonight with flake (shark) fillets, dill, chives and parsley, and almond meal in the mix. It was an easy recipe, which resulted in the moistest fish. As dale! suggested, we ate this with home made wedges recipe #34011, and a salad. We also served the remainder of a delicious sauce of Lorac's that went with her Steeped Salmon.
- 4 boneless white fish fillets
- 1⁄2 cup plain flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped mixed herbs (dill and chives are nice)
- 1 tablespoon ground nuts (macadamia, almond, etc)
Directions See How It's Made
- Dust fish with flour and dip in egg.
- Combine breadcrumbs, cheese, herbs and ground nuts.
- Coat the fish in this mixture.
- Place on a greased foiled lined baking tray.
- You can spray with a bit of cooking spray if you wish.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 180 degrees C or 350 degrees F or until they're done.
- Serve with home-made wedges, salad and tartare sauce.