Prep 2 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 2 lbs firm fish fillets
- 2 -3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- salt, pepper to taste
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- Place fish filets in shallow baking dish.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Place fish under broiler for 5-7 minutes.
- While fish is broiling, mix together mayonnaise, cheese, onion, salt,pepper and tabasco; Take fish out of oven.
- Spread mixture over fish and return to broiler for 2-3 minutes.
I used mex. cheese (instead of the parmesan) because that was all I had in the house. What a wonderful flavor!!! A very moist and quick meal. Great flavor! I will make this one over and over again.
I loved the flavor of this dish. The cheese and the onion were really fantastic compliments to the fish. I used orange roughy, and it came out very tender and flavorful. The recipe was very easy to follow and I was in and out of the kitchen in a flash. I served this with white rice and my Yummy Greek Salad. It was a great summer meal. Thanks for posting.
Very delicious! In place of the ingred I didn't have I used chives and Frank's Red Hot Sauce (Chili & Lime). I also BBQed it in my stoneware and doubled the time. Thank you for sharing :)