Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This makes a fast, simple meal a little bit special. It's easy enough for a work night, but dresses up well for a company meal.
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 lb fish steaks, mahimahi,tuna,halibut,etc,approximately
- Mix equal parts Parmeasan cheese, Dijon mustard, and mayonnaise.
- Broil fish.
- At end of cooking time (depends on thickness of fish), spread mixture evenly over fish and return to broiler.
- Broil for one to two more minutes or till mixture puffs and browns.
I hate to give this recipe a low review because everyone likes it so much. I wanted to like it because it is such an easy recipe. But, I didn't care for it. To me, it just tastes like fish dipped in mayo and mustard. I followed the recipe exactly too. :(
Oh am so sorry Judy! i forgot to rate it 5555 stars! will put it again on my menu! I used tilapia fillet for this topping and boy oh boy! My husband says its restaurant quality! broiled it 3 minutes per side it looked scrumptious! yummmm!
Outstanding! I used this on Rockfish (striped bass), and it was wonderful. My husband is not a big fish eater, but loved this. Quick. Easy. I can't wait to try again. Thanks for posting!