Recipe by Judy from Hawaii
This makes a fast, simple meal a little bit special. It's easy enough for a work night, but dresses up well for a company meal.
Top Review by YungB
I hate to give this recipe a low review because everyone likes it so much. I wanted to like it because it is such an easy recipe. But, I didn't care for it. To me, it just tastes like fish dipped in mayo and mustard. I followed the recipe exactly too. :(
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 lb fish steaks, mahimahi,tuna,halibut,etc,approximately
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix equal parts Parmeasan cheese, Dijon mustard, and mayonnaise.
- Broil fish.
- At end of cooking time (depends on thickness of fish), spread mixture evenly over fish and return to broiler.
- Broil for one to two more minutes or till mixture puffs and browns.