Recipe by CookbookCarrie
Got the original recipe from DiGiorno, but have adapted and added to make it my own. Great with crusty bread!
Top Review by Marie
Did not use any chicken or shrimp in this recipe. Just used it as a side dish. It is yummy and easy to make. Used regular fettucine - what I had on hand. Also sauteed the garlic a little in the butter before adding. Thanks for posting.
- 8 ounces whole wheat fettuccine
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 garlic clove, minced very fine
- 1 dash of fresh ground nutmeg
- 6 ounces grilled chicken breasts or 1⁄2 lb peeled deveined shrimp