Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A creamy and filling pasta, great by itself or as side. Stores well for leftovers too.
- 6 ounces fettuccine pasta
- 6 ounces whipping cream
- 4 ounces sour cream
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- Cook pasta according to box directions.
- In one bowl mix together whipping cream and sour cream.
- In another bowl blend butter and egg yolk.
- Combine both bowls and whip (blender on high) until thickened. Stir in 1/2 cup of parmesan and salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss with cooked fettucine. Microwave for two minutes.
- Add remaining 1/2 cup of parmesan and toss again.