This is a great take on baked salmon with a bit of an Italian twist. For best taste, grate the cheese yourself and use fresh garlic that you mince yourself.
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the salmon fillet on a small baking sheet. Season the fillet with the Italian seasoning, garlic, and salt.
- Grate the Parmesan cheese directly onto the salmon until there is a good, thick layer on top. This is usually about 1/2 cup.
- Put the baking sheet in the oven for 10-20 minutes, until the salmon fillet is fully cooked. The Parmesan cheese on the top should harden into a crispy layer.
- Allow a moment to cool, then serve and enjoy.