Recipe by Kat's Mom
This dish looks like you really slaved in the kitchen and you don't have to tell anyone how easy it was to make! It tastes great and will complement almost any main course. It is very flexible since you could substitute different veggies (like peas for the green beans) or use freshly steamed veggies instead of canned.
Top Review by nemokitty
This was a very easy side dish for dinner. I followed the recipe and next time, I would increase the topping amount. It didn't have enough for us. Made for Healthy Tag Game 2010.
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can green beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, drained (fiesta style with red peppers)
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese or 4 tablespoons romano cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs, Italian style seasoned
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning