Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Saving Dinner, Leanne Ely; serve with baked sweet potato, steamed broccoli, and brown rice.
- 1 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 3 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 12 chicken drumsticks, no skin
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a bowl, mix together the Parmesan, oregano, paprika, salt, and pepper (to taste).
- Line a shallow baking pan with foil.
- In a small skillet, melt the butter and oil together; dip each drumstick in the butter mixture, then in the cheese mixture, and place on the foil-lined pan.
- Bake in oven for 1 hour or until chicken is completely cooked.
This was excellent. I must have had extra large drumsticks as the mixture only coated 6, but it was sooo worth it. I didn't take the skin off, but will try that the next time I make them. The aroma in the kitchen was almost to much to bear. Hubby and I could hardly wait until dinner was ready! Thanx!
I can't give any stars as I didn't follow the recipe exactly. I didn't have fresh parm on hand so I used the store packaged powdery stuff and I think it ruined the flavor. I will try again with fresh parm.
This is SERIOUSLY good chicken, TRUE! Makes your kitchen smell awesome too! LOVED was no egg, fried, BONUS for me, Can enjoy this for brekkie, lunch or tea! TERRIFIC next day or on your next picnic, Am so glad this recipe jumped out at me to pick! THANKS!