Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Saving Dinner, Leanne Ely; serve with baked sweet potato, steamed broccoli, and brown rice.
Top Review by Babyoil
This was excellent. I must have had extra large drumsticks as the mixture only coated 6, but it was sooo worth it. I didn't take the skin off, but will try that the next time I make them. The aroma in the kitchen was almost to much to bear. Hubby and I could hardly wait until dinner was ready! Thanx!
- 1 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 3 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 12 chicken drumsticks, no skin
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a bowl, mix together the Parmesan, oregano, paprika, salt, and pepper (to taste).
- Line a shallow baking pan with foil.
- In a small skillet, melt the butter and oil together; dip each drumstick in the butter mixture, then in the cheese mixture, and place on the foil-lined pan.
- Bake in oven for 1 hour or until chicken is completely cooked.