Recipe by evelyn/athens
Delightfully different wing recipe.
Top Review by lauralie41
Very good wings! I didnt get the wings seperated but they were still wonderful. The aroma of the butter, garlic, dijon mustard, and lemon juice was awesome! Have some nice crusty rolls or bread on the table to sop up the butter mixture from the bottom of the serving dish. Thank you Ev, another great meal we enjoyed!
- 2 1⁄2 lbs chicken wings, wing tips cut off, trimmed and separated into 2 joints
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 4 -6 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 cup freshly-ground parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup fine dry breadcrumb
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large frying pan, melt butter over moderate heat and stir in mustard, garlic, lemon juice, salt, pepper and oregano.
- Add wings and fry in 2 batches until nicely browned on all sides, approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Reduce heat and sprinkle with breadcrumbs and Parmesan.
- Toss well to coat and serve.