Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
Simple and delicious basic all purpose vinaigrette, that can be used on so many different salads. Garlic is optional, but I like to add it in... Parmesan may be omitted for a plain vinaigrette.
Top Review by Bev
Perfect combination of flavors creating this wonderful Parmesan Dressing! I used the entire 1/3 cup of Parmesan Cheese an 1 cup of olive oil and opted to use the garlic cloves. I will be making this one often I am sure! Thank you, Kittencal, for another great recipe!
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallots or 1 tablespoon scallion
- 1 tablespoon dijon-style mustard (or to suit taste)
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 3⁄4-1 cup olive oil or 3⁄4-1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves (optional)