Recipe by kitina
A nice quick weeknight dinner.
Top Review by Londonsbk
This was very good with couple exceptions. Like another reviewer stated, 1 teaspoon salt would be way too much. I used 1/4 and it was a tad bit salty. The Parmesan cheese has plenty of salt on its own. Or change the salt to kosher and sprinkle lightly on the finished product. The other change: I would use wine to deglaze instead of lemon juice. The sauce was over powering. Deglaze with a little white wine (anything unoaked) and then use a little fresh lemon wedge squeezed over to bring in the acidity. Over all, very good recipe, using leftovers (minus sauce) for Turkey Parm.
- 4 turkey cutlets
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon sage
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- canola oil
- 1 lemon
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, sage, salt and pepper.
- Dip each cutlet into the eggs and then into the bread crumb mixture.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over moderately high heat.
- Add as many cutlets as will fit and cook until done.
- Keep warm while cooking the other cutlets.
- Remove all from pan and add to the pan the juice of 1 lemon, deglaze the pan for a couple of minutes and then pour juices over cutlets.