1/1 Photo of Parmesan Crusted Turkey Cutlets
A nice quick weeknight dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, sage, salt and pepper.
- 2Dip each cutlet into the eggs and then into the bread crumb mixture.
- 3In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over moderately high heat.
- 4Add as many cutlets as will fit and cook until done.
- 5Keep warm while cooking the other cutlets.
- 6Remove all from pan and add to the pan the juice of 1 lemon, deglaze the pan for a couple of minutes and then pour juices over cutlets.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Crusted Turkey Cutlets
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.7
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 104.0 mg
- Sodium 1006.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 11.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: