Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is from Terry Conlan the Executive Chef at the Lake Austin Spa Resort in Austin, TX. My sister visited a few years ago and brought me back his signed cookbook called "Fresh". Easy recipe if you love trout and healthy eating. I served it with Herbed Stuffed Tomotoes and Pan-Roasted Broccoli.
- Spread the cheese in a flat-bottomed dish large enough to hold a trout fillet.
- Dredge each fillet, flesh side down, in the cheese. Arrange the fillets, flesh side up, on a clean dry work surface and coat with additional cheese.
- Heat a heavy non-stick skillet sprayed lightly with non-stick cooking spray over medium-high heat. Arrange the fillets, flesh side down and not touching, in the hot skillet;cook for 3 minutes.
- Turn the fillets once; cook 2 minutes longer.
- Serve hot with lemon wedges.
This was good but it wasn't great. I'm going to make it again but i'm going to bake it. For me it didnt have enough flavor. So I will probably add some garlic or some dry ranch dressing mix next time. Over all it was good. Thank you for posting. I made for PAC Spring 209