1/1 Photo of Parmesan-Crusted Trout
This is from Terry Conlan the Executive Chef at the Lake Austin Spa Resort in Austin, TX. My sister visited a few years ago and brought me back his signed cookbook called "Fresh". Easy recipe if you love trout and healthy eating. I served it with Herbed Stuffed Tomotoes and Pan-Roasted Broccoli.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread the cheese in a flat-bottomed dish large enough to hold a trout fillet.
- 2Dredge each fillet, flesh side down, in the cheese. Arrange the fillets, flesh side up, on a clean dry work surface and coat with additional cheese.
- 3Heat a heavy non-stick skillet sprayed lightly with non-stick cooking spray over medium-high heat. Arrange the fillets, flesh side down and not touching, in the hot skillet;cook for 3 minutes.
- 4Turn the fillets once; cook 2 minutes longer.
- 5Serve hot with lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan-Crusted Trout
Serving Size: 1 (384 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.3
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 53.8 mg
- Sodium 197.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 20.4 g