1/1 Photo of Parmesan Crusted Tilapia With Lemon Caper Sauce
I don't know where I found this, but I had it printed and decided to make it tonight - YUM! Very light and quick to put together. I had a can of artichoke hearts on hand and added 1/2 of the can in the sauce and it was delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 (6 ounce) tilapia fillets
- 1 cup flour (for dredging)
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons capers, drained
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- canned artichoke heart (optional)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1Prepare Parmesan flour by combining 1/2 cup flour and parmesan cheese in shallow pan, set aside.
- 2Dredge fish in plain flour, shaking off excess flour.
- 3Dip in egg wash.
- 4Coat in parmesan flour mixture.
- 5Heat non-stick frying pan with olive oil (almost smoking).
- 6Brown fish on both sides, remove from pan and keep warm.
- 7In the same pan, add more oil if needed, and sauté garlic.
- 8Add capers, lemon juice, wine and stock, salt and pepper (artichokes if you like).
- 9Reduce by half, remove from heat.
- 10Add butter and melt through.
Browse Our Top Tilapia Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tilapia Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Crusted Tilapia With Lemon Caper Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 447.7
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 150.6 mg
- Sodium 352.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 45.1 g