1/1 Photo of Parmesan Crusted Tilapia (Olive Garden Copycat)
I am always looking for ways to get lean meat and fish into my family's diet. I tried this and everyone including my two year old gobbled it up!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 36 ounces tilapia fillets
- 1 1/4 cups alfredo sauce (home made or store bought. Extra can be used to mix with pasta if desired)
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta, cooked
- 1 lemon, sliced into 6 wedges
- 3/4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs, for tilapia crusting mixture
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese, for tilapia crusting mixture
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, for tilapia crusting mixture
- 4 cups zucchini, cut into 1/4 inch slices and halved
- 4 cups yellow squash, cut into 1/4 inch slices and halved
- 2 cups red bell peppers, cut into strips
- 2 cups red onions, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning, for vege mixture
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt, for vege mixture
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic, for vege mixture
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, for vege mixture
- 1To make Tilapia Crusting Mixture:
- 2Using a spoon, thoroughly mix all ingredients specified for crusting in a large bowl.
- 3Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- 4Italian Vegetables:
- 5In a large bowl, combine all vegetables and other ingredients specified for vege mixture and mix thoroughly.
- 6Place onto a baking sheet, forming a single layer. Set aside until ready for baking with tilapia.
- 7Assembling Parmesan Crusted Tilapia:
- 8Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- 9Place Tilapia fillets in a non-stick, shallow, baking pan.
- 10Pour 3 tablespoons of Alfredo sauce onto each tilapia fillet. Use bottom of spoon to evenly coat top of fish.
- 11Sprinkle 1/3 cup of prepared tilapia crusting mixture onto each piece and firmly pat breading evenly over Alfredo sauce. Place pan of tilapia on top rack and at the same time, place baking sheet with vegetables on the center rack, in the oven. After approximately 15 minutes, or when the internal temperature of fish reaches 150 degrees F, remove fish from oven and transfer onto a large platter.
- 12The vegetables should bake for an additional five minutes, or until tender, and remove from oven.
- 13Toss the vegetables with angel hair pasta (and extra Alfredo sauce if you like)and place around fish.
- 14Garnish with lemon wedges and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Tilapia Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tilapia Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Crusted Tilapia (Olive Garden Copycat)
Serving Size: 1 (533 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 625.0
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 96.2 mg
- Sodium 1726.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 49.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: