- 4 -6 tilapia fillets (or similar)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder (to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper (to taste)
- 1⁄3 cup fresh parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix garlic powder and lemon pepper.
- Pat fillets dry with paper towel.
- Sprinkle season mixture on both sides of fish and place fillets in lightly-oiled baking dish. (I use olive oil spray).
- Top fillets with finely-grated parmesan. Place thin pat of butter on top.
- Bake at 350 for about 10 minutes, or until cheese is slightly golden and fish flakes easily.