Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 12 mins
Cook 0 mins
Low-fat, easy and delicious.
Make and share this Parmesan-Crusted Tilapia recipe from Food.com.
- Mix garlic powder and lemon pepper.
- Pat fillets dry with paper towel.
- Sprinkle season mixture on both sides of fish and place fillets in lightly-oiled baking dish. (I use olive oil spray).
- Top fillets with finely-grated parmesan. Place thin pat of butter on top.
- Bake at 350 for about 10 minutes, or until cheese is slightly golden and fish flakes easily.
This was a very good recipe, I did melt the butter and added garlic. Thanks will be making this again.