1/6 Photos of Parmesan Crusted Tilapia
Fast, Easy and Healthy! This recipe is for 2, but I have easily doubled it for more. This bakes so quickly that I often make a bunch of these fillets and eat them leftover for lunches.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thaw and wash tilapia fillets if frozen. Pat dry on paper towels.
- 2Combine crumbs, parmesan, italian seasoning and garlic powder on a plate, mixing well.
- 3On a different plate, pour 1 tbsp lemon juice.
- 4Working 1 at a time, place a fillet on the plate in the lemon juice, sprinkle with desired amount of kosher salt (be careful about how much salt is in your parmesan, crumbs, and other seasonings), black pepper, and garlic powder. Turn the fillet over in the lemon juice and sprinkle seasoning on the other side.
- 5Dredge fillet in the parmesan mixture patting it all over to coat.
- 6Place in an oiled baking dish, repeat with remaining fillets.
- 7Sprinkle a little lemon juice over fillets and drizzle or spray them lightly with olive oil.
- 8Bake at 425ºF for about 20 minutes or until they easily flake with a fork and edges are browning (you can sprinkle some more parmesan on top if desired). You can also bake these faster at 450ºF.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Crusted Tilapia
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.0
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 104.7 mg
- Sodium 388.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 44.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: