1/1 Photo of Parmesan Crusted Smoked Cheddar Potato Cakes
Picky Palate's Note:
This is a great way to use leftover mashed potatoes, they are smoky and cheesy. This is my own recipe from my blog: www.pickypalate.blogspot.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- 2Stir together the mashed potatoes and smoked cheddar then scoop about ¼ Cup mashed potatoes and form into equal size small patties.
- 3Combine parmesan cheese and flour into a shallow dish and press potato patties into mixture.
- 4In batches, place patties into hot skillet and cook for 2-4 minutes per side or until golden brown. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate.
- 5Serve warm with ranch dressing if desired.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Crusted Smoked Cheddar Potato Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 457.0
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 50.3 mg
- Sodium 1096.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 19.0 g