- 16 ounces seapak shrimp scampi
- 1⁄2 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 loaf crusty Italian bread, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Arrange the shrimp in a single layer in a large oven safe serving dish.
- Stir the bread crumbs, cheese, parsley and pepper in a small bowl until the ingredients are mixed.
- Sprinkle crumb mixture over the shrimp.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until shrimp are throughly cooked.
- Serve immediately with bread for dipping.