Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
The best salmon ever
Make and share this Parmesan Crusted Salmon recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 cup white wine
- 1⁄4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 lbs salmon steaks
- In a shallow, medium bowl mix Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoned bread crumbs, tarragon and dill.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, blend white wine, teriyaki sauce, butter, red onion and garlic. Cook and stir until onions are tender.
- Press one side of each salmon steak into the Parmesan cheese mixture.
- Place steaks crust side up in saucepan with white wine mixture. Cook over medium high heat until most of the liquid is reduced, 10 to 15 minutes, then flip with a spatula. Continue cooking until crust is golden brown and fish is easily flaked with a fork.