1/2 Photos of Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops
This is a mish-mash of several recipes, so if you see something familiar, I probably borrowed the idea!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Put butter in baking dish and place in oven to melt.
- 2Crush croutons.
- 3Mix crushed croutons, parmesan, flour, sugar, salt & pepper.
- 4Spread a layer of mayonnaise on each side of each chop.
- 5Dredge covered chops in crouton mixture and coat thoroughly.
- 6Mince garlic into the butter and spread it out.
- 7Place chops over garlic and bake 15-18 minutes per side.
- 8* I'm a brand snob. My very favorite croutons are Rothbury Farms seasoned croutons (in the red package), and I used Hellmann's olive oil mayo.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 901.7
- Calories from Fat 453
- Total Fat 50.3 g
- Saturated Fat 19.7 g
- Cholesterol 292.1 mg
- Sodium 768.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 85.3 g