Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
My daughter sent me this recipe from the Food Network. These pork chops are so easy to make and very tasty :)
- Whisk the eggs in a pie plate to blend.
- Place the bread crumbs in another pie plate.
- Place the cheese in a third pie plate.
- Sprinkle the pork chops generously with freshly ground black pepper.
- Coat the chops completely with the cheese, patting to adhere.
- Dip the chops into the eggs, then coat completely with the bread crumbs, patting to adhere.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of oil in a very large skillet over medium heat.
- Add pork chops, in batches if necessary, and cook until golden brown and the center reaches 150 degrees, about 6 minutes per side.
- Transfer the chops to plates and serve with lemon wedges.