1/1 Photo of Parmesan-Crusted Pork Chops
Dave in Alpharetta, GA's Note:
From "Everyday Italian" on the food network. Simple and quick and a nice way to keep pork moist and tasty. I think it would go very nicely with a creamy risotto.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk the eggs in a pie plate to blend.
- 2Place the bread crumbs in another pie plate.
- 3Place the cheese in a third pie plate.
- 4Sprinkle the pork chops generously with salt and pepper.
- 5Coat the chops completely with the cheese, patting to adhere.
- 6Dip the chops into the eggs, then coat completely with the bread crumbs, patting to adhere.
- 7Heat 3 tablespoons of oil in a very large skillet over medium heat.
- 8Add two pork chops and cook until golden brown and the center reaches 150 degrees, about 6 minutes per side. (Note: for thinner chops, adjust time accordingly).
- 9Repeat with additional oil and remaining chops.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan-Crusted Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (377 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1096.5
- Calories from Fat 611
- Total Fat 67.9 g
- Saturated Fat 21.2 g
- Cholesterol 339.4 mg
- Sodium 1057.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 94.5 g