From "Everyday Italian" on the food network. Simple and quick and a nice way to keep pork moist and tasty. I think it would go very nicely with a creamy risotto.
- Whisk the eggs in a pie plate to blend.
- Place the bread crumbs in another pie plate.
- Place the cheese in a third pie plate.
- Sprinkle the pork chops generously with salt and pepper.
- Coat the chops completely with the cheese, patting to adhere.
- Dip the chops into the eggs, then coat completely with the bread crumbs, patting to adhere.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of oil in a very large skillet over medium heat.
- Add two pork chops and cook until golden brown and the center reaches 150 degrees, about 6 minutes per side. (Note: for thinner chops, adjust time accordingly).
- Repeat with additional oil and remaining chops.