I whipped these Parmesan Crusted Turkey Burgers based on how much I liked the breading found in another recipe on this site (Parmesan Crusted Tilapia: http://www.food.com/recipe/parmesan-crusted-tilapia-169764 ) My girlfriend and I enjoyed these so much, that I had to share them with the public!
My Private Note
Mini Bu ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Blend Parmesan Cheese, Bread Crumbs, Italian Seasoning, and Garlic Powder on a plate.
- 3Blend eggs and lemon juice together on a separate plate.
- 4Mold pieces of turkey into burger-like shapes.
- 5Dip each piece of turkey into the egg mixture.
- 6Flip the pieces of turkey, and dip other side into egg mixture.
- 7Put each piece of turkey on the bread crumb mixture.
- 8Flip the pieces of turkey, and put the other side onto the bread crumb mixture.
- 9Repeat steps 6-8 a second time, (it gets a little messy, but it will put a thicker coat on the burger.).
- 10Cover remaining bits of turkey with bread crumb mixture.
- 11Place covered pieces of turkey onto a baking rack, and place in oven.
- 12Cook for 35-45 minutes until outside is golden-brown.
- 13When your turkey is nearly cooked (within 5 minutes), Butter each bun, placing on a skillet set on medium-heat.
- 14Occasionally rotate the buns so that they are evenly cooked. Watch them closely, as they will burn fast if you're not careful. Continue to cook until the bottom-side of each bun is golden brown.
- 15Place slices of cheese on hot buns, put the turkey on the bun, add condiments of your choice (I personally recommend mayonnaise!), and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Crusted Mini Turkey Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (404 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 962.8
- Calories from Fat 442
- Total Fat 49.1 g
- Saturated Fat 24.0 g
- Cholesterol 308.4 mg
- Sodium 1838.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 69.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: