Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I haven't tried this yet, but it sounds great! From a parmesan cheese packet. The recipe says to serve it with steamed vegetables.
- 12 lamb cutlets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup fresh sourdough breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 lemon, zest of, grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaf, chopped
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, roughly chopped
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- Place lamb cutlets on a tray lined with baking paper. Lightly brush with olive oil.
- Combine breadcrumbs, lemon rind, rosemary, pinenuts, and cheese.
- Press breadcrumb mixture ontoo lamb, and bake at 180C for 10 minutes or until topping is crisp.
We greatly enjoyed these with Cooks4_6's Cheesecake Factory's Mashed Potatoes and steamed broccoli. I scaled the recipe back for two and varied it only by adding 2 cloves of minced garlic and using a rosemary/sage blend from a grinder instead of the fresh rosemary leaves, simply because this was easier for a week night meal. I'm sure the fresh rosemary would have been even more delicious. Loved the lemony flavour and the pine nuts and - for our taste preferences - the garlic. A wonderfully quick meal to prepare. Thanks for sharing this recipe, Sara. Made for PRMR.