Use Tilapia for this easy freezer meal! Like Dream Dinners
Make and share this Parmesan Crusted Fish Fillets OAMC recipe from Food.com.
- nonstick cooking spray
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 6 tablespoons yellow cornmeal
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder or 1 teaspoon fresh jarred minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup fat free egg substitute or 1⁄2 cup egg white
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 24 ounces tilapia fillets (or other white fish)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Spray one 9x13 baking dish with non stick spray.
- In large shallow bowl, combine flour, cornmeal, garlic, parsley, basil, salt, pepper, and mix. In another shallow bowl, mix together egg sub. and butter. Dip fish in egg mixture, then dredge in flour mix., until totally covered. Place in dish, sprinkle with olive oil and parmesan.
- preheat oven to 450 Bake, uncovered, for about 10 min from thawed, until crisp and golden brown.
Made for PAC Spring 2012. This was very nice. The herb blend tastes a little strong, but still lovely. Thanks for sharing.
This is a very good fish recipe. We used Whiting for the fish aslo used Asiago cheese instead of Parmesan. Made for Spring PAC 08
My family really enjoys this meal. This is very good.