Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Great for dinner parties, easy but impressive.
- 2 (200 g) containerssweet plain yogurt
- 2 cups fresh breadcrumbs or 2 cups packaged breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped parsley
- 4 chicken breast fillets
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1⁄2 cup chopped of fresh mint
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 ripe tomatoes, diced
- 3 lebanese cucumbers, diced
- Pour 1 tub yoghurt into a plain flat dish, dip chicken into yoghurt and shake off excess.
- Combine breadcrumb, parmesan and parsley in a flat dish.
- Mix well.
- Coat chicken in crumb mixture.
- Place coated chicken on baking tray.
- Spray with olive oil.
- Bake in moderate oven for 30 to 40 minutes until golden brown- turning after 15 minutes.
- Yoghurt Dressing: Combine remaining tub of yoghurt with garlic, mint and lemon juice.
- Toss together diced tomatoes and cucumber and drizzle with yoghurt dressing.
- Serve on a plate and top with parmesan crusted chicken.