Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Great for dinner parties, easy but impressive.
Make and share this Parmesan Crusted Chicken with Yoghurt Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (200 g) containerssweet plain yogurt
- 2 cups fresh breadcrumbs or 2 cups packaged breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped parsley
- 4 chicken breast fillets
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1⁄2 cup chopped of fresh mint
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 ripe tomatoes, diced
- 3 lebanese cucumbers, diced
- Pour 1 tub yoghurt into a plain flat dish, dip chicken into yoghurt and shake off excess.
- Combine breadcrumb, parmesan and parsley in a flat dish.
- Mix well.
- Coat chicken in crumb mixture.
- Place coated chicken on baking tray.
- Spray with olive oil.
- Bake in moderate oven for 30 to 40 minutes until golden brown- turning after 15 minutes.
- Yoghurt Dressing: Combine remaining tub of yoghurt with garlic, mint and lemon juice.
- Toss together diced tomatoes and cucumber and drizzle with yoghurt dressing.
- Serve on a plate and top with parmesan crusted chicken.