Recipe by gailanng
Have you thought recently about doing dinner for two? This is one that can be on the table in 30 minutes.
Top Review by AZPARZYCH
This is a great chicken dish and so easy to get on the table!! Made with ingredients I have on hand it was done quick; and I even had to cook my chicken a little longer since they were so thick and we were eating in less than 40 minutes! We are trying to get 2 yr DS to eat more than 2 bites of non-breaded (nuggets) chicken and he at a ton of this so a keeper!! Made for Everyday Holiday.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup white wine (can sub same about with chicken broth)
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 2 green onions, thin-sliced, tops included
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine garlic powder, onion powder, poultry seasoning, and lemon pepper. Sprinkle spice mix on both sides of chicken breasts, then coat each side with Parmesan cheese and flour.
- Heat a heavy skillet over medium-high heat. When hot, add olive oil and swirl to coat the pan. Brown chicken breasts on both sides, turning only once. It should not be cooked through and through. Remove to a plate and keep warm.
- Add white wine to deglaze the pan, scraping up any browned bits. Cook for 1 minute, then add chicken broth. Bring to a simmer and return chicken breasts to the pan. Simmer until liquid is reduced by half, then add green onions and capers. Cook an additional 2 minutes. Serve chicken breasts with pan gravy.