Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Haven't tried yet
Make and share this Parmesan Crusted Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Roll out a 2-foot piece of waxed paper or foil near the stove top.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat -- your pan must be very hot when the chicken is added.
- Pile the shredded cheese on the work surface created with the waxed paper or foil.
- Season your chicken breasts with black pepper but no salt; the cheese will add enough salt to the taste of the dish.
- Press the breasts firmly into the cheese. Coat both sides of breasts with as much cheese as possible.
- Add 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil to the skillet, 1 turn of the pan. Set breasts into the skillet and cook 7 minutes on each side, until cheese forms an even, golden casing around the tender chicken breasts.
- While chicken cooks, combine chopped tomatoes with basil in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper, to your taste.
- Drain off any excess oil from chicken as you remove it from the skillet. Top chicken with big spoonfuls of raw sauce.