Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a delightful way to enjoy fried chicken.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- Combine the parmesan cheese with 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Whisk the eggs, and add all of the other ingredients to the eggs. Marinate the chicken in the egg mixture for 20 minutes in the refrigerator.
- After marinating the chicken, dip the chicken into the parmesan cheese mixture, and fry the chicken over a skillet on medium heat. Fry each side for six minutes, or until done.