Tasty low-fat chicken dish. Originally from agt magazine. I usually add a lot more Parmesan than required, as I love the stuff!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees centigrade.
- 2Combine Parmesan, herbs and breadcrumbs in a bowl.
- 3Place flour in a bowl.
- 4Place egg in a bowl.
- 5Toss 1 chicken breast in flour, to coat, and shake off any excess.
- 6Dip in egg, allow excess to run off.
- 7Coat with the breadcrumb mixture.
- 8Press mixture to firmly coat chicken.
- 9Place on a wire rack over a baking tray.
- 10Repeat with remaining chicken.
- 11Bake for approximately 25 minutes, until crust is golden and chicken is cooked.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan-Crusted Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.0
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 75.9 mg
- Sodium 616.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 16.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chicken breast fillets