Recipe by KJ
Tasty low-fat chicken dish. Originally from agt magazine. I usually add a lot more Parmesan than required, as I love the stuff!
- 105 g grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup dried herbs (of your choice)
- 1⁄2 cup plain flour
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 4 chicken breast fillets
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees centigrade.
- Combine Parmesan, herbs and breadcrumbs in a bowl.
- Place flour in a bowl.
- Place egg in a bowl.
- Toss 1 chicken breast in flour, to coat, and shake off any excess.
- Dip in egg, allow excess to run off.
- Coat with the breadcrumb mixture.
- Press mixture to firmly coat chicken.
- Place on a wire rack over a baking tray.
- Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes, until crust is golden and chicken is cooked.