A quick, easy low fat dinner - perfect after a busy day Makes chicken breasts into something special.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 390'F.
- 2Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- 3Dip chicken into beaten egg whites.
- 4Toss in grated parmesan cheese and pepper mix to coat.
- 5Place on baking tray and cook 15/20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and golden brown.
- 6Serve with a simple rocket (augula) salad and tomato.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.0
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 44.0 mg
- Sodium 791.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 21.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chicken breast fillets