- 4 single chicken breast fillets
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 2 cups finely grated parmesan cheese (you must use a good quality cheese for a crunchy crust)
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 390'F.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Dip chicken into beaten egg whites.
- Toss in grated parmesan cheese and pepper mix to coat.
- Place on baking tray and cook 15/20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and golden brown.
- Serve with a simple rocket (augula) salad and tomato.