Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A quick, easy low fat dinner - perfect after a busy day Makes chicken breasts into something special.
- Preheat oven to 390'F.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Dip chicken into beaten egg whites.
- Toss in grated parmesan cheese and pepper mix to coat.
- Place on baking tray and cook 15/20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and golden brown.
- Serve with a simple rocket (augula) salad and tomato.
The chicken was a hit! I served it aside basmati rice and topped it with creamy pesto - yummy Thanks for the great recipe HoneyB
This recipe is wonderful. I also added garlic powder to the parmasean cheese and it tastes great. I paired this up with a nice salad and red skin mashed potatoes. My 2 yr. old son actually went for this chicken. Thanks for a great recipe.