1/4 Photos of Parmesan Crusted Cauliflower
I am always looking for ways to serve veggies that my family will eat or that can be made ahead of time for company. This serves both well. The recipe works for each head of cauliflower. For two heads, double the amounts of garlic, olive oil, butter, cheese, and bread crumbs. Can be made the day before and reheated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Arrange florets in a baking dish.
- 3Heat skillet. Add oil and butter.
- 4When butter is melted, add garlic and saute until garlic is tender.
- 5Add bread crumbs and 1/4 cup cheese. Toss well.
- 6Sprinkle bread crumb mixture over florets.
- 7Top with 1 tablespoon grated cheese.
- 8Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Crusted Cauliflower
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 88.3
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 9.4 mg
- Sodium 131.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 4.0 g