Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. A recipe to satisfy your craving for buffalo chicken paired with a crunchy topping that leads to a tasty explosion in your mouth.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup Frank's red hot sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) container Greek yogurt
- 1 (1 ounce) packet Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dips Mix
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup sargento parmesan cheese (shredded)
- Rinse off both chicken breasts and dry them off. Cut both long ways down the middle to make 4 separate breasts. Lay them out on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet. Pour 1/8 cup of Franks Red Hot Sauce over each breast.
- In a separate bowl combine the Greek yogurt and the Hidden Valley Ranch Original Ranch Dip Mix, mix well.
- In another bowl combine your bread crumbs, with the Parmesan cheese and 1/8 of the prepared dip. Mix all ingredients then sprinkle evenly over all four breasts.
- Place your cookie sheet in a preheated oven set to 350 degrees for about 20 to 25 minutes. Your recipe will be done when your crust is golden brown.