Recipe by Calms79
Really tasty fish bake that can be served with some steamed veggies for a light dinner. Barramundi, flathead or snapper also work in this dish.
- 2 slices bread, day old
- 1⁄4 cup basil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 50 g parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 (200 g) white fish fillets, skinned & boned (Ling)
- 2⁄3 of a 500g jar pasta sauce (we used Five Brothers, Grilled Summer Vegetable)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180°C Lightly grease 7cm deep 24cm square baking dish.
- Place bread in food processor and process until roughly chopped. Add basil and oil and process to a fine breadcrumb mixture. Transfer to mixing bowl and add parmesan.
- Season fish with salt and pepper. Place in a single layer in baking dish. Spoon over the pasta sauce. Sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture over the top.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until fish is cooked and top is golden.