Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 2 cups French bread, cut into 1/4 inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Toast french bread cubes in the oven at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
- In a saute pan, melt butter.
- Add paprika, salt and toasted bread cubes and toss to coat.
- Toss with Parmesan.
I love these croutons! They are so fresh and I could just eat them as a snack, but I used them on spinach salad! Delicious!!!!!
Excellent croutons! I used these to top a grilled chicken ceasar salad- they were wonderful! Thank you!
These croutons worked beautifully as a garnish for Gazpacho. I replaced the paprika with 1/4 teaspoon Spanish smoked paprika and used asiago instead of parmesan. Mmmm!