Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
A great accompaniament to many meals. Adding a dash of garlic powder and thyme will give another delicious version. My grocery store will slice the baguette for me to make this recipe even easier.
- 1 French baguette, sliced into 12 rounds
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil, good quality
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Brush baguette slices lightly with the olive oil.
- Arrange slices on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Sprinkle 1 teapoon Parmesan cheese on each slice.
- Place baking sheet under broiler, about 6 inches from heat, for 1 to 2 minutes, until the cheese begins to melt.