Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
These littls guys look so nice when you recieve a meal at a restaurant and one is standing in your mashed potatoes or pasta dish. These crisps have a bit of a hot zing to them with the crushed chili flakes. Enjoy!
- 4 cups fresh parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped finely
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- Preheat oven to 400ºF (200ºC).
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients. Place 2 tablespoonfuls of parmesan mixture onto a parchment lined cookie pan, spacing approximately 2” apart. Bake 5-7 minutes or until light and golden, being careful not to burn. Remove from oven and let sit for 2 minutes.
- Using a small spatula carefully remove from pan and place on a rack to cool. Alternatively place on a rolling pin or cup to cool for an interesting curved shape (after sitting for the 2 minutes).
These are so simple and tasty! The perfect complement to soup or any other dish! The red pepper flakes really makes them spicy! I prefer mine less spicy but the rest of the family loved them with this amount of red pepper flakes. This is something I will make often. Thanks for sharing. Made for Photo Tag.